Sunday, June 19, 2022

Father's Day

 Hi Dear Blog Readers

We had the family over for Father's Day picnic today. Pics down below. Nice day.

I have two more rows to go on the Feathering the Nest sock.  I think I will end with 20 stitches on each needle. It's for mom, she will love these colors.  Will kitchner it tonight and get a start on sock #2. This one went fast and was fun to knit.


This week I started a cowl - pattern is Thermis. The yarn is from the festival Ruth and I attended last week...Aisling Yarn - DK Merino.  Just ribbing so far, will be starting pattern portion soon.

Ruth finished the knitting on her BEAUTIFUL Robin's Nest Cardigan....

No pictures until she adds buttons.

She started another sweater.  Using Letti Lopi yarn...making her own pattern with leftover yarn from the Daytripper cardigan she recently finished.

Martha's hand is feeling better so she is knitting again. Here is her Daytripper.  I love her colors!


In other news:

Ruth made strawberry jelly! Yum!

Joe and I had fun making fish tacos with walleye fish he caught at beginning of the season...ymmm

Not bad for 88.5 years old!





Have a good week dear blog readers....



 


No comments: