Sunday, June 26, 2022

Wedding Season

 Hi Dear Blog Readers!

June is the start of wedding season...and we were lucky enough to attend one Saturday. My cousin's son, Steve got married. A great time was had by all. Pictures down below.

I have completed ribbing and 1.5 repeats on the 2nd sock, pattern is Feathering the Nest.

I have noticed that when I put knitting on the sheepskin to photograph it, the colors are so accurate!

Ruth is starting her first sleeve on the cute pattern she is making up using leftover LettiLopi yarn.

So cute!  And going fast!

Martha went away for a relaxing weekend and has no updates.


Some wedding pics, in no particular order

Mom and dad had fun!

The nearly weds Casey & Joey

Tiffany and Mark

Bride and groom Steve and Marissa

Mom, dad and my kids

Mom, dad, Joe and me

Joel and Vicky. They have both worked really hard to lose weight this year

More Mark and Tiffany. 

Steve and my cousin Denise...mother of the groom. They did some great twirling for Mother/Son Dance

Mason had fun playing this weekend


His cousin Colton and Tiffany's SIL and MIL watched Mason while we went to the wedding. Mason LOVES Colton. Tiffany got them each new jammies for the occasion.

Cousins!


Have a great week dear blog readers. I think the heatwave will be over tomorrow.  

Stay safe and be kind.


No comments: