Sunday, June 5, 2022

Same Stuff

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

Happy June!

 

Almost done with the 1898 hat..or not?  3 rows till bind off.  I may totally rip and start over. Now I understand why some people made mods.

This is the back..See where I sewed the garter stitches together.  There is a lot of fabric there and I don't like how it looks.  I am going to take it out and try again. 

This is the front.  The hat actually fits much better with this as the back, but I don't want the grafting in the front, even if I can make it look nicer.  So I may just be like Martha and totally start over. I'll see.

Working on heel flap for sock.  I made up my pattern, and like it.

Slip, slip, knit thru back loop

Slip first stitch, then purl back


Ruth finished up the first sweater sleeve.  Looks great!  


Martha was at a conference this week so no update.


In other news:

We had the shower for Casey and Joey today.  Tiffany and I have been planning for a while. Joe's sister Donna did the food...Tiffany made the pasta salad - Casey's favorite!

We had it at LynOakes Winery in Medina NY. Very small and cute

Casey was adorable. Joey came and was so gracious to everyone.  They were both so appreciative.

Joey brought her flowers.

The food table.

Joe and his three sisters.

Left over flowers that were on the tables.

The place settings...



















No comments: