Sunday, July 17, 2022

Nice. Just nice

 This week has been so nice.  The weather has been really nice. Not too humid except for today  I just love summer. And this year, for the first time ever, ever, we have a window air conditioner which makes things even better.  Joe and I went boating today.,.it was just such a nice day.  First time I've been in the boat this year.

I finished up the knitting on the Thermis cowl. Just need to whip stitch the v-part and add buttons.The picture would not transfer so will add a finished pic next week.  It is really nice.

I started a new shawlette.  Using  Fleece  Artist Vine yarn.  It's single ply.  Like it a lot.  It's blue tweed, just like the Thermis cowl.  Must be my thing this year. (insert shoulder shrug here)

The Lansbury shawl.  Pattern says its great for colorful yarn. I love that you weigh the yarn and she does math for you and you knit till you are so many ounces left, then start section two, knit till so many ounces left, then start section 3...so all yarn is used.

 Oh, and right in the pattern it says, when you're done with the first section it should look like a beautiful g-string!

I have a bit to go before I'm done with this section.  Only increase 2 stitches every 4 rows.

Ruth has made great progress on her Campside shawl.

Look how nice it is!

Yarn is Hudson Valley Fibers Moonda Heathers. Romney/merino. Color is Mallard.

Martha steeked her Daytripper sweater.  Took her about 4 hours yesterday sitting patiently working on it. (and calls to Ruth).  It turned out beautifully.  Just so nice.

She is swatching for this sweater now.

In other news:

It was a nice weekend. I hope you all had a great weekend also.


Stay safe and be kind dear knitters.


1 comment:

karen said...

send some of that awesome weather here! it's hot and humid but that is expected this time of year, I am ever so grateful for air conditioning. Lovely knitting! I need to knit more :)