Sunday, July 10, 2022

Summer Time!

 Hi Dear Blog Readers!  I hope your summer is going well.  Here in Western NY, the weather has been very dry. The days have been beautiful. Not too humid...just nice.  

I had Tuesday off, and was able to make a lot of progress on the 2nd Feathering The Nest sock and now they are done!


I love how this heel flap turned out. I made it up. Multiple of 3 stitches

Row 1  Sli.p  Slip.  Knit Thru Back Loop

Row 2 Slip, Purl rest of stitches.

Sock yarn is from Spencer HillFarm.  I like how it has the little bits of lighter color in there.

Two Christmas gifts done. Usually I have 4-5 done by now. I'm  not making as many this year.


Made a little progress on the  Thermis cowl. . Yarn is  Aisling Yarn - DK Merino.

It's boring to knit, but I really like the pattern with the yarn. I'm looking for something a little more challenging to knit.

 
Ruth finished the knitting part of her LettiLopi Sweater. More to come on that when it's finished.
She started a shawl. So pretty don't you think!  I can't wait to see it blocked out.
Pattern is Campside by Alicia Plummer. Yarn is Hudson Valley Fibers Moonda Heathers. Romney/merino. Color is Mallard.

Martha is done with the knitting part of her Daytripper Sweater. She is waiting for needle felting tools so she can steek.  Love her colors.

In other news:  

Tiffany and Mark went to a wedding last night. I love this picture that was taken at the wedding.

This picture was taken on July 4th.  Mason and Riley. Riley is Casey's niece, and the flower girl in the upcoming wedding on Sept 9th. Mason is ring bearer.  I just love the little toddler language they are using without words.

These three are in the wedding. Teagan is 8 months old.  Casey''s nephew (Riley's cousin).

Uncle JoJoe and Mason.

Joe and I took Mason to the playground last night.  Pic is enlarged quite a bit so not the best , but the point of sharing is his smile. He had a blast!  So did we!


Until next week dear blog readers, stay safe and be kind.

No comments: