Hi Dear Blog Readers...
We are packing up to head to the lake for a few nights so not much of a post today.
I spent a lot of time looking on Rav for a sweater pattern to match my gauge. I wish you could search by gauge. I have one in mind, and I'm going to try and see if it works.
One thing I have learned from Ruth and Martha is that you may have all of the math right and it's just not going to work. rip rip rip. Start something new.
I'm hoping for endless hours to knit just sitting looking at the lake. We'll see how that works out...the boys will be there so playing with them will be a priority.
Ruth has had her grandson here for the week. She has knit but not her usual.
Martha has been quiet.
Stay tuned next week when we return to regular blog updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment