Hi dear blog readers!
I had a very busy week so not much knitting. Mon, Tues and Wed I had events after work. Friday, Joey's kids were here overnight and Saturday we took all four kids to the Alpaca days. We visited two farms. They liked it! Today was Mason's friend party. Oh! and work tomorrow!
I am working on the ribbing on the sweater. I saw a trick on facebook to K1, PTBL, which I'm doing. It is neater.
Ruth started a new sweater! So far so pretty. Sweater pattern is Rauwerk Trees by Katrin Schneider. Yarn is Harrisville.
Here is a picture of the last sweater she finished. A beauty for sure!
Martha worked all day on her sweater. She is on row 68 of row 81. She has knit all day.
This week was Mason's birthday. Joe took him and Tiffany fishing at his request. Friday, Joey's kids stayed overnight and we went to Alpaca days on Saturday. I'm pooped in a good way.
Here are some pics in no particular order:














1 comment:
Those are some big winning smiles. I also have a grandson that likes to fish. I think it's a great interest for kids. Your purple sweater is gorgeous. Such a pretty shade of yarn.
Post a Comment