Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finished!

Thanksgiving morning, I finished the Timesucker project, aka Towel for a Christmas present. I was sweating bullets that I would not be done by Christmas.



Specs:
Cast on 160 stitches
Finished product: 35 inches across, 75 inches long
20 skeins of Chenille cotton yarn purchased on line at Numei Yarn.
10 skeins Oil Green / 10 skeins Teal.

I am so glad I decided to make it two colors instead of one, never would have finished if
it was all one color. It washed up very nice and very soft. He is one lucky guy!

This is another project I finished up on Thanksgiving day. A Carolina Blue furry scarf.
Hated it the whole time I was making it. It was at the request of someone very special,
so that made the pain of making it more bearable :).



I have a little bit done on Joe's sock being made with Austerman Step. Not much else to report (not much else I can report for a couple more weeks).

My friends are coming over on Saturday for a knitting/crafting/giggling afternoon. I am crossing my fingers that the weather will behave!

Have a good week! Stay warm.

1 comment:

Rchrd said...

I sure hope that the weather allows your friends to go to your house! Nevertheless, whatever happens, keep safe.

P.S. Have you heard the song, "don't Need the sun to shine 'coz I've got you"?