Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hi

I couldn't think of a title so, HI !

Not much knitting for me this week - very rough week at work.
I am increasing around the ankle of the 2nd sock.


Magic found an odd ball of yarn and started playing with
it one morning....next thing I knew he was all tangled. Hysterical.
I made him sit for a photo before I took it off.





Ruth finished up one of her blue socks that she's been working
on for a while now in-between other projects.




Joe worked hard to start and finish the drywall this week.
He and Joey did the ceiling during the week, and we got
the walls done this weekend




Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

martha said...

Connie, Love the side by side closets!! Your kitchen will be so big and roomy. Yeah! getting past the studs is such an accomplishment huh?