Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another F.O.

I finished up Betty's Bella Mittens this week.
Link

They are blocking.

Pattern: Bella's Mittens - free on Ravelry
Needle: Two Size 8 circs
Yarn: Valley Yarn - Northampton Bulky

(Betty picked this color - chocolate - to go with a cream
color coat - I don't want you to think I would purposely
give someone brown mittens. She picked it way back
in the winter when I made my Bella mittens, and I'm
hoping she has forgot about them).

I may not have an awful lot to show between now and
Christmas...so we'll hope Ruth and Martha have a
lot to share!!

Martha finished up her first Baby Surprise Jacket....
she used stash yarn. It is not quite sewn together
in these pictures....




Ruth is working on an adorable! hat from Piecework
magazine...hopefully pictures next week.

Ruth is at Martha's this weekend.....

I made some onion yeast rolls today--recipie in
Real Simple magazine. They are so good !!


Also made a big pot of chicken noodle soup...

The fall weather has been sooo wonderful this
year...I hope it stays nice.

Happy Knitting!

No comments: