Sunday, March 11, 2012

Swirls

I am finally done with the goldenrod swirls socks.
They were a joy to knit. I used Wendy Johnson's
toe up sock recipie, short row heel.


Yarn is Soft Touch Ultra 100% Wool from
Shelridge Farm, purchased at Ravelry this year.
Size 2 circ needles. I love using 20" needles for
socks.



Also, I am on the last wing of Wingspan.


I am doing 8 wings. I would have enough yarn for
a few more, but I think I will like it a little smaller.
Notice the bright sun coming in the window. So so nice.


Ruth finished up her wonderful socks this week.
From book ..Knitting Socks with Hand Painted Yarn.
Pattern is Whirlpool Socks. Yarn is Cats Paw Yarns.
No color listed. I left the beads out.


Martha finished up a nice pair of socks this week, but no
pictures. Hopefully next week.

It is so beautiful here today. Enjoy the nice warm week ahead!

No comments: