Monday, May 21, 2012

Delightful

Everything is delightful this week!
Tiffany graudated last weekend from college...yea!  The ceremony was outside
and it was sunny and HOT (sunburn HOT). 

I have started the Color Affection for Tiffany and so far it is not much more
than a garter stitch blob, but coming along nicely and delightful.

Martha's shawl is cooking along at a slow but steady pace....and delightful.

I hope to have pictures next week, our computer is still a challenge.

Ruth finished up her first sock using the Smart Heel.  She is making a basic
sock in MadelineTosh light. It is very nice, I got to touch it (and try it on)
on Saturday.  and of course, delightful!

Martha finished up her baby set:
so cute, colorful and delightful!  It turned out great.





and she also sent along colorful pics of her chickens.....
 

  

The weather has been really nice here, and looks nice and semi-warm for Memorial
Day weekend next week.  

My hand continues at slow progress so not as much knitting as I would like. Started
therapy this week.  He told me Knit in Moderation.  LOL  I guess my pace
is moderation for me.

Have a great week.
 




No comments: