Monday, July 23, 2012

Another one done !!

Wendy's final clue came out on Tuesday, and I was able to finish up and
block this weekend.

 Details:
Pattern:  Wendy Johnson Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl
Yarn:  Skein, purchased at the Loopy Ewe
Needles:  Size 5 Addi Lace
I loved knitting this, as I've said week after week.
I adored the yarn slipping thru my fingers, must be the cashmere.

Tiffany modeled for me:


I would not  pick a caplet to knit on my own, but I like this

This looks old fashioned to me, I think it's the color.
Wearing it scarf-like:


Martha has finished up hers, but she was traveling this week to a family
wedding so it's not blocked yet. Pictures next week, I hope.

Ruth finished up her sweater. Isn't that adorable...see the cute button!

She also started a sock in an Anne Hanson Pattern, yarn is
Liberty Fibers. Merino super wash. Color way is Essex

Looking great so far!!!

I totally frogged the Stephen  West shawl.  I goofed on the I-cord edge and
couldn't recover....how could that even happen!  It's only 3 little stitches.
I'm not going to let this pattern get the best of me!

Hot Hot Hot here today, Joe and I are going swimming again. 
Have a nice cool week - find some cool knitting....

Till  next week dear blog readers.....

No comments: