Sunday, October 7, 2012

Moving on



Betty's socks are finished...yea!

 

This pattern is Dad's socks from the Socks Socks Socks book.
Original pattern made for thick yarn ... but I sized down.
They turned out really nice. Sorry for pool quality pictures.

Now I can move on to the next pair of Christmas...next and LAST pair.
I am  using Lorna Laces new  temperature control yarn, too soon
for a picture. I had a couple of inches done and ripped it out, did not
like the pattern I had picked. I think I will make up my own swirl
pattern.  Maybe I've seen it before and it's not really my own. LOLOL
The yarn is pretty enough that it does not need much. purply's and blues.

Ruth is working on Wendy's Summer Solstice shawl, too new for
a pic, and Martha has been working on a sock (I think).

Two more weeks till Rhinebeck..yea!

On the homefront....we had to get a new furnace and hot water heater this
weekend. We have hot water but no furnace .... yet. Thank goodness
its not freezing cold yet.  After the year we did the kitchen and went
days without heat, we can withstand pretty cold around here.

Have a wonderful week....

No comments: