Sunday, November 23, 2014

It's the little things

I continue to work on little projects, that knit up quick.
Finished up the 1st fingerless mitt. Can you tell the stripes
get smaller? 


The Louet Gems yarn is nice 100% merino, but
has the feel of cotton when knitting it. (The light color)
Maybe that is because its superwash.



I did a picot bind off. Curling right now, but I will
put a book on it while its blocking and hopefully it
will straighten out. 


Started a pair of socks on Friday, just to have something
portable.The yarn is Saki Bamboo.  50% Merino supewash
25% bamboo, and 25% nylon.  It is very soft. 


Ruth is starting shoulder decreases on her sweater. It is so pretty!
The cables really POP when you see it in person.

Martha is almost done with her Inky Dinky baby sweater.
I love the yarn with the pattern--it will look great on a baby.


In other news...I have been wearing my sweater A LOT.  The boys have been
deer hunting....total -  Joey 1 doe / Joe 1 doe. I'm glad to have some meat in
the freezer. 

Have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: