Sunday, January 11, 2015

Little progresses

 Dangling Conversations Shawl is blocked
and ready to wear. 
Reminder, yarn is Wonderland yarn

 I used this yarn for the Summer Wendy Knits mystery shawl also.

Really love it.  The colors are fabulous, though they look so dull
on this post.

I am just turning the heel on Joe's 2nd sock. It seems to be taking
forever, but I have to remind myself that I spent most of last Sunday
(my big knitting day) darning socks.

Ruth is so close to finishing her sweater!

Sweater is Oak Meadow Alpaca Farm. Alpaca and cormo blend. Pattern is Amy Herzog's Kittiwake. Free in Knitty.com.  She reblocked the sleeves ad stretched them out and now
they fit perfectly.


Sock is Scandinavian weave and knit yarn . Yak, silk, and Merino. Pattern is Anna Hanson's Jazz Strings

Martha is working on a baby blanket
the yarn is Punto Su Punto Filati Mito. The pattern is free from Ravalry, the Constant Baby Blanket by Tina Laiho. Hers has stripes, but not mine!

In other news, Joe is off of work for two months so doing a lot of the cooking. This
is the roast dinner he made.  Delish!


We got a new computer for Christmas - yea!  I lost most of  my
blogs - ugh!  Send me  your 5 favorite blogs.  I remember  my five favorite:

Yarn Harlot, Through the Loops, Wendy Knits, Grumperina, Pink Lemon Twist.
I did a little googling on Knitting Blogs and everyone loves:
My Sister's Knitter.    She has a list of blogs she follows so I have been
perusing them and now have a few new favorites.  Coming from Western New
York, its fun to see pictures from out west.

Have a great week.

No comments: