Sunday, April 26, 2015

Slow Knitting Week



It was a slow knitting week for me....
Here are some awful pics of me in the
Wandering through the Souk sweater.
It is soo easy to wear.  I like it a lot...



This is the Avana all done...
Can wear as a shawl

 Or shrug.

I think it will be nice during the summer on a chilly evening.

 I have been faithful to this sock all week, but
did not get a lot of knitting done. 

Ruth finished her first sock and is starting the 2nd.
Show off stranded sock pattern....CUTE !



Martha started this yarn with a very complex
pattern that didnt show because of the yarn.
Now she is working plain socks. The yarn
is just lovely.



Joe and I went to Niagara Falls for the
weekend.  Look at the ice still there.
 It was a beautiful day...
 We had a pool in the hotel...all to ourselves!
and it was warm!


No comments: