Sunday, April 24, 2016

Spring Fever

I have spring fever...not much knitting fever these days.
I'm sorry I feel the last couple of posts have been so dull.
I have hardly knit all week. Walked almost every night
after work, which is important to me. Not much time after that.
My day starts at 4:00 am and by 8:00 I'm ready for bed.

I did get the heel turned on Joey's socks.


Still a few more rows to decrease.


Ruth finished up her first monkey sock.  It's sooo lovely.
She loves the yarn..and the colors. In person it's really amazing.




Joe cooked chicken tonight on the grill.

Every Sunday this is the conversation:

Me: what do you want for dinner?
Joe: I don't care what do you want?
Me:  Well, I figured you probably wanted to cook me chicken!
Joe:  ok...

Tonight we had fresh asparagus, pineapple cottage cheese and salad with it.


Yesterday we went to Niagara Falls.
It is sooo beautiful. And so powerful.

Such a beautiful sunny day.
Mickey is so precious, expect when he's stalking KeeLee...

I love the glow of a soft lamp, don't you?

Have a great week. Rain Monday and  Tuesday so maybe I'll get a
little knitting in.



No comments: