Sunday, June 5, 2016

June

Well here we are in June already! Yikes!
Tiffany is getting married in four months.
Yikes!

 I have about 3 more inches on Joey's sock before
I start the heel flap. I have a few big projects going on
that are taking a lot of time. I wish they were
knitting projects!


Ruth is moving right along on her sweater.
Yarn is Valley Yarns Northfield. Merino, alpaca, and silk. Color is grape. Pattern is Minetta by Kristin Kapur. 
 I love how its turning. She is going to do a little waist shaping for
a feminine look.

Martha has the collar figured out on her sweater.
She will be done in no time.  Love the details in this sweater.

In other news:

We had a birthday party for mom and Joe on Friday.
I can't believe I didn't get any pictures.  Well one...
check this out. 
Tiffany made a cheese board that was the hit of the party!
Everyone loved it! 


I would make it again in a minute, but it was very pricey.
Well worth it!

Have a great knitting week !

No comments: