Sunday, September 18, 2016

Another week gone by

Another week gone by, only three weeks till Tiffany's
wedding!  Yikes!  I need to get my shawl done.

 I have 8 repeats done.  Reminder there was a provisional cast on.
I love the pattern so much, I am not going to put the different
pattern on each end.  Instead of wondering if I had enough
yarn to go back and do the 3 rows of garter and bind off...I cut
the yarn and picked up the provisional stitches and finished it
off.

 Now I think I have enough  yarn to do 1/2 repeat, and the 3 garter
rows/bind off.  I will be very glad to get this done.

I tried the sock on today, and there seemed to be
extreme bunching at the ankle.  Yuck. So I ripped back to
5.5" on the foot and decreased 4 stitches...I think it will
be much better.  Though I was getting excited to be
nearing the end of this sock.



Here is a picture of Ruth's finished cowl!
Stunning !!!!

She started a wedding shawl for her future
daughter-in-law.
Knitpicks yarn
Hanami Stole by Melaine Gibbons.

Martha is working away on her sweater, and ready
to switch colors. She included a picture of the pattern
so we can see what it will look like.
Very nice!!!

In other news
Joe went fishing this morning, just on the dock of
the Erie  Canal.  He was happy.
I love this picture !!!

I made eggs and ham with tomatoes from our
tomato tree, and fresh basil...so delish!

Joe cooked chicken on the grill tonight.
Seems we have that every Sunday, which I love.
Those are peppers he is roasting.

Have a wonderful knitful week.

No comments: