Sunday, January 22, 2017

Fun!

After months and months of knitting, ripping and
changing colors, Martha's sock yarn sweater is done.

I think the colors are very cohesive. And beautiful.
And fun.  This pattern is Nautical Cardigan by Knit a Bit, Crochet Away blog.
This project was huge. I would have given up but she carried on.
Great job!

Ruth ripped her sweater and started a new one.
 Yarn is the Rowan Felted Tweed. The new pattern
 is Martha by Cheryl Toy. Top down raglan sleeve.


I took a lot of pictures of my knitting...and the camera would
not connect to the computer.  I did not feel like taking them
all over with the phone. The phone pics take a very long time
to get to the blog after all of the steps.

I had a picture of finished socks, which are blocking.
Started giant socks for my son-in-law.
Pictures of food prep for the week.
Pictures of the big pile of socks that need heels fixed

Oh well...I will take pictures next week...
I even got a sweater going again.

Have a wonderful week...go Steelers
(I know, a lost cause...I don't think they
can beat New England, but I can still cheer
them on).

No comments: