Sunday, July 1, 2018

HOT

Oh man, it's hot in the house tonight. No Air conditioning.
At all.  Pool feels good but that helps for about a minute.
So blog post will be short..too hot to sit here and write.

Started toe decreases on 2nd sock.  I'll be glad when these are done.
With the knitting time I have, it takes me 4 weeks to finish a  pair.
Seems long to me, but that's what it is. 


 Here is a swatch for a summer sweater I'm going to start...
More about this next week.

Ruth is moving right along on the Tomten sweater (coat)
I saw it in person this week...it is sooo nice.

 Martha finished up her first sock and has a good start on
the 2nd. I saw this in person this week and the colors are so cool.

So seeing both of these things in person means I saw
Ruth and Martha. YEP ! Both of them. together.
Martha was in from Mass. So good to see them. It is fun
to have show and tell. The  knitting is always to much
better in person than in pictures.

till next week !

No comments: