Sunday, June 24, 2018

Fidgity....Anxious....Claustrophobic

Hey there dear blog readers....Happy Summer.
As I write this it's 64 degrees and my bare feet
are freezing!  I guess summer is coming end of next
week....

 I finished up Joe's first sock this week, and started the
2nd one.  On Friday, Mickey walked by the end table
and his giant fluffy tail swooshed this piece of paper
onto the rug. It is upside down.

Note giant fluffy tail:
I picked up the paper and saw this:

The notes I had made for the first sock. I was supposed to
add 8 stitches after ribbing, which I forgot!  So I had to rip
about 3" back to ribbing.  I would be on my way down the
foot by now, but I'm just doing the heel gusset.

I have been feeling all of those things in the subject line,
fidgety, anxious, etc, because I only have one brainless project
going.  I know some of you are faithful to one project till it's done,
but I'm not like that.  I need the stimulation of a challenge and a simple
thing going all at once.  I started something kind of cool, and if it
works out (I've already ripped it 3x), I will show you next week.

Ruth asked if I had finished up the cable sweater...NOPE!
But I did put it by my chair this morning to work on in the next
couple of days before it gets super hot.

Ruth is coming along with her Tomten.  She is playing a bit of
yarn chicken.  I think it's totally adorable!
Lucy is watching it pretty closely


Martha is working away on her socks.  Her own pattern:
R1; k1tb, p3, yo, p2tog, p2, k1tb
R2-8; k1tb, p7, k1tb. Repeat.

The colors are really cool.
Note the difference on the leg and then the foot...

In other news:
I've not nothin!

have a great week dear blog readers...Happy Knitting

No comments: