Sunday, July 8, 2018

Lovin Summer


 We are loving the summer weather. But it's been HOT here this
week.  The pool has been well used for sure. The last couple
of days have been much cooler which is great for sleeping.
Not sure about tonight  :)

I finished up Joe's socks with cotton and bamboo and
wool. He has yet to try them on. I hope they fit and he
likes them. 



Started the Shakerag sweater three times.  I did the math,
and more math and it wasn't right. Hoping 3rd time is a charm.
I have tried it on, but trying on bottom up sweaters is not as
accurate as top down.

I'm using this yarn, with a little different gauge...
hence all of the math.
I do like it so far.

As of this morning, Ruth finished up the Tomten
and had to hand sew in the zipper.
As of tonight, it's  done!
Adorable!
Great job on knitting, color selection and the zipper!
Lucky baby for sure.

Martha will be done with her 2nd sock by tonight.


She was busy putting rock down by the outside water faucet.
Lots of work.

In other news:
We went boating with the kids today. So fun.


Have a great week dear blog readers...stay cool!

No comments: