Sunday, November 25, 2018

Busy Busy Busy

 Busy week!
I was off Tues and Wed before Thanksgiving.
Continued with my housecleaning, and did
dining room and kitchen. I'm done for a bit.
What's a day off without knitting? 

Managed to finish up both Fuzzy Feet Slippers.
I knit an 18 stitch, 20 row piece that I sewed into
the inside for added thickness.

Still need to felt.




Worked on these socks.
I decided to do a two row ribbing every 10 rows...
(or 9 or 11)...:)

Ruth is working away on her 2nd sweater sleeve:

and purchased an ornament pattern from the
Indie Gift along....so cute, don't you think????!!!!!!

Martha finished up the first sock for her son, and is about 3"
done on the 2nd.
and...tada....her vest is done!
Pattern is Really by Berroco, and yarn is Noro.
Sooo nice !
In other news...
today I've made bread, oatmeal cookie bars and scalloped
potatoes for dinner tomorrow.  I have knit just a little.

Joe , Joey and Nicky went fishing today.
No pic of Joey...they dropped him off on the way home.

Quite a  catch, huh!

Have a great week dear blog readers....
let the holiday (winter) knitting continue.

No comments: