Sunday, November 4, 2018

Fallish

 It's been very fallish the last week.  Very rainy.
The trees are finally turning.  Our big maple tree
is still green! 

I finished up the Rowan Fine Art yarn socks.
Pattern:
Row 1:   K1, Slip 1, K1, K1
Row 2, Knit

This yarn is so pretty.
I did the knit stitches on the  ribbing TBL

An an afterthought heel
Glad they are done!

I was able to work on the Snowfall socks this week,
 I did a regular heel
Currently decreasing for toe, so should be done tonight!

Brainless project this week was a helmet liner hat.
Yarn is Cascade 220.  Ran out of yarn, so using a gray that
has shades of blue....I have enough of the bright blue left
to put around the face if I want to.
I am currently doing the face ribbing...it will be done soon.


Ruth is working on her Tilda Sweater by Yoko Hatta.
She just started the right front.

Her plain sock using Into the Whirled Yarn. She
had to start three times so it didn't pool.  Still a bit of
pooling on the foot, but I love it....

Martha has been working on her Berroco pattern vest in the evening,
and her sock in the morning.
She had a little glitch with the decreases (pattern fail) and
had to rip back.  She is now on track.   This is her sock...
K3P1. She is working on the heel.

Tiffany came today with her blanket. She is half way done.
It is so nice...and soft.
She had a helper at home yesterday watching her knit
Max.... :)

Today I have been domestic.
Made chicken soup and bread.
Made pancakes for breakfast....
Cleaning, etc.

I may sneak outside for a little walk now.

Have a great week dear blog readers!

No comments: