Sunday, January 20, 2019

We Interrupt Normal Knitting to bring you....

a hat....
I have been in love with this hat for a while...and all of a sudden
it hit me...it would look great on our friend Crissy.
She weighs about 100 lbs or less..is super cute, and wears
hats!

Yukon Campfire Hat

Here is my version

  Berroco Ultra Wool, which I love
Colors Beet, Juliet, and Cast Iron.

Size 6 needles for ribbing, and size 7 for hat.
I  carried yarn every 3 stitches.

Ribbing on  Friday, Hat part on Saturday and decrease for top on
Sunday...pretty quick knit.


 Here is the faux fur pom pom I'm going to attach when
it's dry.  I hope she likes it!

Joey wore his Christmas socks here today and I think they
are a little small..darn!
I told him to really stretch them when he washes them the
next time.

 He said he likes that they are nice and thin.




I was so busy this week that I didn't do much knitting.
Worked a little on the sweater:



Ruth is working on a shawl. She is having thumb surgery
next Tuesday, so wants to get it done before she can't knit
for a long chunk of time:
 Hedera Leaf by Tetiana Oruta.
Yarn is Tidal yarns

 Here are Martha's socks,,,
Round Peg/Square Hole..
so nice!


In other news...
we are in a very snowy, not quite blizzard event here in
New York..great for knitting

No comments: