Sunday, June 23, 2019

Quick


Man, this week went quick!
Not sure where we left off in the sweater adventure,
but the 2nd sleeve is almost done. I will probably
finish up tonight.



 I'm so glad I did ribbing instead of garter.

Knitpicks yarn is still not here.
I did a little digging and found this:
Note is now says: Delivery Date unknown.
Originally said it "should" arrive by June 20th.


I found some size 0 needles and started the 2nd sock
until the red arrives...if it does.
thank goodness this is not an emergency!
I really did not knit much this week.
Too much to do outside...and of course work makes
me so tired.

Ruth has one sleeve done on her sweater!
So so so nice!

Martha has both sleeves attached, and the rows
are now taking her a lonnnngggg time...
It's a beauty! In her own words:
Ok here’s a pic of the sweater after I connected the sleeves. I’ve knit about 5 more slow rows since then and  I need more wine colored yarn. I ordered more so I’ll see how long that takes to arrive.The yarn is knit picks wool of the Andes sport weight. The sweater pattern is Bistort. I’ll take a pic of it now and send it separately





In other news:

Tiffany and I went to Phoebe's Minnie Mouse  themed
birthday party yesterday - she's two already!
Note the red converse sneakers.


 Joe and Joey went fishing in Lake Ontario yesterday.
Nice little mess of fish.

 Joe sent me this picture of the water. Looks like a nice beach, huh.
I wish you could zoom in on the brown. It's actually the lake.
From all of the rain and high water levels.



When I don't have much to write about, there
are always flowers this time of year

and of course, my little Mickey!
Martha was two weeks without a fridge..she was using a small
classroom fridge. Here is her new one...she loves it!


No comments: