Sunday, June 30, 2019

Stuff

I love the word Stuff,...don't you?
It can mean so many things !

I have the baby sweater done, just have to add buttons.

 I started a little hat to match. But with baby clothes,
who knows if it will fit at the same time!


The KnitPicks yarn finally came
I love the red toe.
Gives it a nice pop, I think.
A small start to the 2nd one.
These are for Joey.  he was here yesterday and we had
a deep conversation about his socks.

Joey:  I've been wearing the socks you made me more.
Me:  Great!  The company that made bamboo silk yarn went out of
    business....I have to patch the yarn together to make it look nice.
Joey: I don't care how it looks.  why didn't someone else use that
    same formuala...for people like me who have sweatey feet.
Me:  I don't know. There is other yarn I can get with bamboo...it
   just might not be the same.
Joey:  Oh. It better be.  I love the silky feel of it on my feet.

Gotta love a kid who loves the socks you make him!

Ruth finished up her sweater!  Looks so beautiful!

Martha has been working on socks, waiting for Knitpicks yarn to
come so she can finish sweater.
Here is pattern:

In other news:

I made pizza tonight...yes, I make the crust homemade

So good!
Martha has a new dog...Betsy!
Rescue dog from Texas.
She is currently in the blanket basket:
She looks like a sweety heart....

have a great week dear blog readers.

No comments: