Sunday, June 2, 2019

Not much different

Hi there dear blog readers....
Welcome to June!
I have not knit much at all this week...pretty tired after work.
here is the sweater sleeve...hardly any more done!


I worked a few rows on the sock...this is the sock I had all done
and decided it was too small.
Here is Ruth's sweater....
colorwork is so nice.
 Humulus by Isabelle Kraemer.
Yarn is Jill Draper Makes Stuff Mohonk in
spring grass and charred coal colors
Sooo nice.  That is a lot of detailed
colorwork going on.
She has also been working on some cute socks.
  Lyn Socks by Dawn Henderson. 
She says the color in the photo is too bright. Yarn is Spun
Right Round dyed in Rochester. I can't find the band with the color.
So cute


In other news....

I was busy planting this week. And spray painting
pots. I painted the pink, blue and gray pots.
They were pretty bad looking..the paint really
perked them up.


 Here are a few more:
not sure i like the pink stool....
may have to tone it down a bit
the big blue pot is newly painted.
It was a very dull green before
I also painted a couple of tables, but they are not
dry enough for pots yet.
It as very rainy here this morning...

Had a party for mom and Joe's birthdays today.
Liam is a November baby...but he got a cupcake
and candle too.  :)
Tiffany out did herself on the desserts this time.

Have a great week, dear blog readers.
I hope it is acting like summer where you are, cause
it sure isn't here!

No comments: