Sunday, June 9, 2019

Uninspired this week

 Hi dear blog readers!
I was very uninpired with knitting this week.
This little tiny heel flap beginning is all I have
done.  Not sure what's going on im my brain.
I've been very tired due to work and a summer cold.

I only have two rows on the first sleeve of the baby sweater, seems
like I could get my head around finishing that. I found some
buttons that are not inspiring at all...I think I need to keep looking.

Ruth is working away on her sweater...Nice!!!!

Martha is now able to work on her 2nd sweater sleeve.
Bistort Pullover Pattern with Knitpicks yarn

Look how complex it is

In other news...
the flowers have been inspiring me.
I keep re-arranging to see what combos I like best  :)


I painted this table blue
and this one gray
Joe has been working like a dog all day.
Do you have helicopters from maple trees?
they are so thick this year.
He got up on the roof and cleaned the gutters, they
were jam packed full and he is worried about the large
amount of rain coming tomorrow.
Well a lot of the ones on the roof fell into the flower bed.
Nothing he could have done about it.
I  can't even think about how much energy that will take to
clean them out. I'm waiting until they are done falling.

Luckily, the patio cleans up good with the blower.
Can't use the blower in the flowers...will wipe them out.
(Ask me how I know!)

I hope you have a more inspiring week than I have had.
Happy knitting this week!

No comments: