Sunday, July 7, 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Joe and I were so busy this long weekend....not
much time to knit.

 I am just starting the heel gusset on the 2nd sock.

Finished up the baby hat to match the sweater.
I have not had time to put the buttons on the sweater....


Ruth was busy this weekend.  She went away.
Here is her 2nd sock:
Lyne pattern. Spun Right Round Duke it Out yarn.


Martha has been busy with her new dog Penny.
She has sent some cute pictures this week which I don't have
right now.  She also did a lot of yard work.

In other news:

Wednesday Joe and I went to fireworks:

Thursday on the 4th, mom and dad came
for a swim and lunch.

I did strawberry freezer jam while Joe was at work
on Friday morning.

Friday night we went to Joeys house.
Notice the black steps sitting near the house!
This is what is patio looks like today.
Lake Ontario is angry. wind from North.
the whole lake shore is flooding again.
See the steps now...the lake is right up to the windows
You can see the window sill in the bottom right


A big wave coming over their patio wall
Feel so bad for all of those people!

Joe and I have an extremely busy week coming up.
So he did a lot of cooking...we should be set till Thursday.
Jealous?   LOL

Have a good week dear blog readers!

No comments: