Sunday, March 1, 2020

Knitting for Others

Hi Dear Blog Readers....it is so sunny here in Western
NY today.  After a cold week it sure is nice.

I find knitting for others very satisfying, as long as they
like what I make. How about you?

This week I finished up the booties.



Yarn is Madelinetosh from stash.
Size 1 Needle.
I-cord is two stitches






They were for Riley who is 7 months old now.  When I gave them
to her mom, she popped them right on Riley and said how much
she loved them.

Finished up the Baby Bear Knit Hoodie

Encore yarn
Size 8 needle
Used almost two skeins.
I made brown ears
and monkey buttons

The shower will probably be in May I'm guessing.



This is for Joe's nephew.

I finished up the collar on my sweater today.
Not much to show.  I hope to get it blocked this week,
then add buttons.


I started a Snuggly Sleep Sack for a baby that is coming in
September.  No gender yet so I'm using gray.
Encore yarn
Size 8 needle

I'm already sorry I started it. You knit until it's 48" long then fold it...
then knit the hood. I think I'm going to get sick of it soon.


I started a Wallaby hoodie for Joe's niece.  Too soon for
pictures.

Ruth finished up her mittens!!!!
Pattern is Acanthium Mittens by Kate Green. Yarn is Jamieson Spindrift.

I love how nice they are.  She did a great job!!

She started a shawl for her cousin who she will see in a couple
of weeks.
A 3/4 Hap shawl
I like her colors a lot.


Martha sent the skirt she made to her daughter and it fits perfectly!
Pictures next week.

My sister in law sent me this text a couple
of weeks ago. I make her socks every year.
This warmed my heart.






Joe went fishing with our son in law last weekend
and sent me this picture. This is the hat I made Mark
for Christmas this year.


And my brother sent this on Friday.
he is wearing two hats I made him!

Have a nice week dear blog readers...
Knit on!

No comments: