Sunday, March 8, 2020

Springy

It's very springy here today.  So nice!
I was able to get my Mariechen sweater blocked on Friday, and
added buttons today.

Size 5 needles
Tess Designer yarns
Mohair & Merino DK or Worsted

Very nice yarn.

I like to use embroidery floss to put buttons on.
I try to match sweater or button color.
My sweater is much more blue than this.


I add a button to the back for sturdiness.

 This yarn is so nice.
I chose buttons that would blend in a bit, rather than stand out.

I think it might be a little big, but I'm bigger this year,
unfortunately.


Joe took this next picture.
He is a lot of things but a photographer he is not.
he tries though.




I had debilitating headaches this week so not much 
actual knitting was done.  I could not concentrate.
Worked a little on the Snuggly Sack.
It is not brainless.


I think for brainless this week I will work on the stripey
scarf I was making. I'm ready to get it done and put away.

Ruth is working on her 3/4 Hap Shawl.
Pattern is 3/4 hap shawl. Yarns are Elemental Effects
 in periwinkle color and Apple Laine in Shiraz color.
 Both from her stash.
I like how the colors are coming together.



Martha finished up her hat in two days.
Leni pattern


The yarn is Lichen And Lace on skein each of
Matte Sock (merino) and Marsh Mohair
 (kid mohair and silk) Both Blue Lagoon color.
She said it's very soft and loves it!  I do too! 

She has started a new sweater.
 Ivy Line sweater by Yoko Johnson
She said the construction is different than anything
she's ever seen before. 



This yarn is Morning Moon Alpaca yarn.
 60% Alpaca, 20% BFL and 20% Merino
She is loving is so far!  it's very cool I think.

In other news:
Not much to talk about. We worked around here all weekend.
I got the tax papers together today. 
We are gone next Sunday, so no blog ....
Hopefully we will all have a lot to show.

Have a good two weeks dear blog readers.


No comments: