Sunday, February 23, 2020

Little things

 Happy Spring! At least it feels like it today.
Nice here in Western NY

 Since last time I have finished the Baby Bear Knit Hoodie
sweater. 


I chose to  kitchner the hood rather than three needle bind off.
Hard to see, but that is the  point!  LOL

Have to knit the ears, block, and attach buttons and it will be done.


I've been a little obsessed with baby booties this week.
Finally found a pattern I like.
Stay-On Baby Booties by Therese Inverso

This is Madelintosh yarn
I have to make a little tie yet.
have a small start on the 2nd one.

 Ruth has a start on her 2nd mitten.
Pattern is Acanthium Mittens by Kate Green. Yarn is Jamieson Spindrift.

 She whipped up a cute hat this week!
Hat pattern is Leni by Isabell Kraemer.  Isn't it adorable!


Yarn is Spun Right Round DK color Puddles.
the mohair is Lichen and Lace. Beach Glass color


 Martha finished knitting the Tweel Skirt.
In her words:
I don’t have any elastic to put in the waist yet but I’ll get some and send it off. The cables were tricky to keep track of, but I don’t think I have any wild mistakes other than the one I showed you. I’m not sure the pattern in the middle of the skirt, called teed, was worth it the effort. I might replace it with a dull, more stabilizing pattern in future skirt. I’m wondering, afraid this will be stretchy and lose its shape? Time will tell. 

I think it's beautiful!



Tiffany is working on her baby boy blanket for
her nephew who will be born in June.


In other news:

Joe and Mark went fishing yesterday


We had the family over for Tiffany's birthday.
I made lasagna.

Hard to believe she's 33 already.




Tiffany brought me flowers...they are sooo beautiful.

I'm off to work on the 2nd baby bootie so I can get back
to my sweater.

Have a nice week dear blog readers.

No comments: