Sunday, November 7, 2021

November ? How did that happen!

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...How can it be November already!  I have actually knit quite a bit this week, but you won't be able to tell.

I have put the Peppermelon sweater on a string 2x for sizing. I think it will be good.  I'm going to finish one more repeat of pattern (16 rows to go), then try on again to see how much ribbing I want.  Maybe not much.  


I want to make some Elve slippers. I found this yarn and think it may be too nice. But I'm moving forward anyway. Patagonia yarn. 


I still need to fix Mason's hat. Try 3 of the ear flap....


Ruth has been working on  adding cuff, heel and toe to the sock blanks. So cool!


Martha started a new sweater

 Noro yarn Tennen which is 50% wool, 25% silk, 25% alpaca.  She's making the pattern Cromwell Pullover by Bobbi Invelt.  This sweater is for her son's gf. She tiny, probably 110 pounds, no boobs.  She's hoping this isn’t too small.  She wore loose fitting cropped clothes so I hope this is in her wheel house

 



 In other news:

I've been domestic again this weekend. Lots of cleaning and cooking.  And cleaning.  I had a baby shower today.  So not home at all.  Sigh. I love to be home on Sundays.  The weeks seem to get longer and longer.  

Have a good week dear blog readers, stay safe and be kind.

No comments: