Sunday, November 28, 2021

Holiday Season Starts Now

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

The holiday season is in full swing at our house. We had Thanksgiving here and it was so nice.  I was pooped the day after and just lounged around.  Not much knitting to show. I was busy two days before prepping, and two days after recovering and putting the house back together.   This is the only picture I have from Thanksgiving...I asked Tiffany to take it before I got busy.  


 

This is Mason's  The Afternoon Knows. sweater.  I have to put it on him before I continue to make sure the arm length is ok.

I started a sock to knit on in downtime.  My favorite plain pattern, K3, Slip One, Row 2 - Knit.

This yarn is from  Rhinebeck 2017.  I love the fun colors.

Ruth finished her fun socks.  Plain Pattern.

Here is a picture of the three pair she recently finished.

Sock on the left is yarn color color mix sock yarn. Plain no pattern sock
Sock in the middle is Uneek sock yarn and knit on the Lift Bridge Yarns new sock tube knitting machine. 
Sock on the right is Yarn Circus sock yarn also knit by the knitting machine. She added the cuff ribbing, heel and toe to the machine knit tubes to make socks.

Ruth started knitting on her lovely sweater again now that the socks are done.

Green Mtn Spinnery yarn. Alpaca Elegance. Dragonwell colorway. Pattern is Catboat Cardigan by Amy Christophers.

Martha is working on a really nice sweater for her son. Here is the back blocked.

She has a start on the front.

This is  the pattern she is using:

This is the lovely yarn she chose.  Tom tolerates alpaca the best of any yarn.

I have the lights on our fake tree and a few decorations. See the snow in the window. We have had a little today.  I'm going to add the red ribbons when I'm done with the blog.

 

Have a knitfull week dear blog readers.  Stay safe and be kind.


No comments: