Sunday, November 21, 2021

More of the Same

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....

More of the same means status quo--title of last week's blog. And that's ok!

 Joined Mason's sweater to kit in the round. It's a process but it will work out to look cute!

 

Peppermelon sweater is bound off at the bottom...yea.  I will probably start first sleeve over Thanksgiving holiday.

I am making Mason little tiny mittens to go with his navy blue hat. I didn't have enough navy so got this nice tan color.  Plymouth Select DK. Size 5 needles.  Cast on 36 stitches.  My own pattern...I'm kind of winging it.  Tried it on him today and had to rip to the decreases and make longer.   I love this yarn!  This only took a short time to knit. 


 

Ruth is almost done with her socks that she is making from a sock tube. She is an expert at afterthought heel now.  

This sock is one she is knitting.  The Cirro yarn will be a sweater. We saw the sample when at the yarn shop yesterday and it will be totally lovely. 

 

 

Martha is almost done with the Cromwell pullover with Noro yarn. She just has to pick up the neck. I think it is sooo cute.    She is going to make a sweater for her son next - he needs alpaca yarn...excited to see what it will be.



In other news:

I walked this morning, then we went to see my dad on his 88th birthday.  I am so tired.  Very domestic. Made sauce yesterday.  Made meatballs and bread today.  Lots of cleaning.  I currently have 12, 588 steps. I'm going to get my jammies on and make that 2nd mitten.  

Now I know Mason will not keep that mitten on, but he needs something to protect his little hand from the weather going to and from car.

The moon showed up a little on my walk today at 7:00....it was such a pretty morning for a walk.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my dear blog readers.

Stay safe and be kind.


1 comment:

karen said...

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!