Sunday, December 5, 2021

Knit Faster

 Knit faster....that's what I keep thinking.  But my current project is a slow go.....

I am making a pair of Elve slippers.  The chart is tiny and 30 stitch rows. I put a piece of paper every 4 stitches, knit, move paper, knit....long process.  I am now on the part where out of 6 rows, two are weird, but 4 of them are just easy.  I hope to sit and kit for a couple of hours tonight.  Fingers crossed.

Plymouth yarn select DK yarn

Size 3 needles.  I have a LOT to go to get done for Christmas.  

It was tricky picking up these stitches on the front. The part that is done looks like a toe, but it's the heel. 

This is the bottom.

I feel like I did more, but can't remember.

Ruth is working on this FUN sock.  I'm sure there is a pattern, but I don't know it.  Stay tuned for more info next week.  Love the colors !!


Martha is working on her son's Deschutes sweater.  This is the back, all blocked.


Here is the front....up to the armpit decreases.  Looks great!!!

This is a sock she is working on . Miss Babs sparkly yarn..so nice.


In other news:  

Joe and I got our real tree yesterday.  This is a picture of the tree farm we go to to cut our own. This is a fraction of the trees they have. We like a small one.


 


 

Extra special news:

Joey and Casey are engaged!  So exciting for all of us.



 

1 comment:

karen said...

happy engagement, what a beautiful ring!! Love your tree too. I love your projects, you've been very busy with all the knitting!