Sunday, October 9, 2022

Rhinebeck Eve

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

This weekend is Rhinebeck Eve weekend for Ruth, Martha and I.  We leave on Friday morning. 

Just in time, I finished up the Daytripper sweater. Added buttons today. 



I took it for a spin to the farmers market today..nice and cozy!



Per Ruth's recommendation, I needle felted the steek down. Worked great!

 

Added some little black buttons to back for stability

Since I had all of the stuff out to sew on buttons, I finally added buttons to the Thermis cowl. . Yarn is  Aisling Yarn - DK Merino.


 Ruth is working away on her beautiful  Gentle Morning sweater!


Martha is working away on her I Found Him cardigan.  It’s being made with Moodna yarn from Rhinebeck last ear.  She is  going to finish the last repeat here and measure it. It might be time for bindoffs for the armpits.  

She finished up her hat...love the colors!



In other news:

Tiffany took Mason to a pumpkin farm on Saturday.

I watched him Saturday night so they could go to dinner for their 6th wedding anniversary. He is saying "Cheese". 

Made Pasta e Fagioli soup today...and bread.  So good!


Have a good  TWO weeks dear blog readers. No blog next week.  Stay safe and be kind.


 

1 comment:

karen said...

I hope you have a fabulous time!! Your sweater is gorgeous.