Sunday, June 25, 2023

Little Bits of Knitting

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

I have done little bits of knitting this week. One more stripe complete. I am so sick of this little blanket, but am almost done.  I think I have enough yarn left for one more stripe of each color, except gray.


Started a Sophie Scarf for my friend Sady who loves bright colors.  I've had this sock yarn in my stash forever.  Pattern calls for DK yarn, so I will add a few more increases.  


Ruth is working on her 2nd version of   Levenwick sweater by Gudrun Johnson.  She totally ripped out because it was too big. Almost ready to separate for sleeves.

Martha finished her first fun colored sock!


In other news:

I got to see the grandboys a lot this weekend which was wonderful!  No picture of Mason, but here is Jayce who just turned two months old.  He loves to have someone talk to him.

Have a good week dear blog readers....


1 comment:

karen said...

looks like you have good knitting company with your current projects. What a delightful baby photo :)