Sunday, September 10, 2023

Back at It

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

I'm back at the regular routine of knitting, reading, and liking fall. Last week was the hottest week of the summer, and I'm glad the 90's and humidity are over. We closed the pool yesterday which is sad, but a relief to have it done.

Finished up the fir baby sweater, except for buttons and cutting strings. I don't cut them all the way till blocking is done.

I'm thinking plain soft pink or purple for a little pop of color.


Also finished up the Sophie Scarf.  It's fingering yarn, and pattern calls for DK so I added some   rows.

I love the colors.  Yarn band long gone so I don't know what it actually, other than pretty.

This is for a friend, but if she doesn't know she's getting it, I could keep it...right?  LOL


 Ruth has started another pair of plain socks. Sock is Hue Locos Barnyard Collection. This is the Whiting True Blue chicken colorway. Plain no pattern socks. Maybe an after thought heel.

Ruth has finished up a baby hat and almost finished a baby sweater. She needs a little bit more yarn.

Colorway is French vanilla. Sweater is Peanut Warmer. Taiga Hilliard. Hat is Linden Hat by Kristen TenDyke.  pretty darn adorable...huh!

Martha is also knitting socks out of he Barnyard chicken collection yarn Ruth gave us. pretty colors.

Im going to look for my yarn and maybe start something, but mine is not wound yet. :)


Martha finished up her sweater!  LOVELY

  

 In other news:

We had a nice time away at Oneida Lake last weekend. One of my favorite things to do is be on the lake at sunset.


Jayce is adorable in the sweater Ruth made for him.

Well, he's kind of adorable anyway


Mason and I went to look at Grandpa's garden. Giant pumpkins this year, and lots of them.

Yea!@

Have a good week dear blog readers.


 




2 comments:

karen said...

the details of the yoke of the little sweater are adorable!! I am back at doing all the knitting and it's a great place to be.

Jane said...

That little white baby cardigan is adorable. And your grandsons are beautiful - way more than just adorable. So will you keep the Sophie Scarf or knit another. It seems like there are several of that kind of scarf/shawl available these days. They are fun to knit because the rows never get really long.