Sunday, November 5, 2023

Fallish

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....
Very fallish here.  Leaves all over...cooler temps...Sunny!  Just so beautiful.

Not much knitting to report.  I have finished the ear flap on Jayce's hat. Working on the tie..waiting to see how long the one I made for Mason's hat is. I put it on a cute project bag my sister in law gave me for the photo shoot.

Here is a picture of Jayce using the blanket I finished up this summer.  I think he likes it!

Ruth is working away on her beautiful Box Top Smock sweater...lovely!

Martha is working on the sleeves of her sweater, and the sock. All so lovely.

In other news:

Saw the kids a lot this weekend which was wonderful...

This is Jayce sitting on the deer rack from giant deer Joey shot with his bow a couple of weeks ago.

Mason holding it

Me trying to take a selfie while holding Jayce. 

Mason and Joe worked hard to make a giant leaf pile to jump and play in.


Mason got to use the small blower:


Have a good week dear blog readers. I hope I have more knitting to show next week.




2 comments:

Jane said...

What fun fall photos with those little boys. They are so precious. Is there anything more fun than playing in the leaves with a child? The project bag is a hoot. I like it.

karen said...

I do love an earflap hat, it makes the hat stay on and keep the head warm :) My knitting is consumed with gnome knitting but the end is in sight.