Sunday, November 12, 2023

Here's the thing...

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....

Here's the thing..I don't have anything to share this week. I worked ALL WEEK on a project and ended up ripping.  I'll try again in a new yarn.  Sigh.  Im thinking of making Mason FELTED mittens for  Christmas.  Have any of you ever made them? I know they will be warm.  Will they bend on the hand like regular mittens if he wants to build a snowman?  I'm thinking of doing the cuff after they are felted. THOUGHTS???

Ruth is away this week and working on her 2nd sock:

Martha finished the knitting part of her beautiful sweater. Triticum cardigan by Anne Hanson.  Bartlett two ply yarn from Rhinebeck last year.  Blocking waiting to dry.


In other news:  I saw the little boys this week, but no pictures.  We are awaiting our granddaugher any day now.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

karen said...

well ripping out lets you knit twice with some wonderful yarn!!

Jane said...

That sweater looks like it will be gorgeous. As for ripping out a project, when I do that I remind myself I'm getting more value from the yarn.