Sunday, July 7, 2024

Red, White and an Exciting Blue

 Hey dear blog readers....

July and summer heat is upon us.  Yea!  I spent many hours at the hospital this week.  Dad has been moved to a rehab facility....hopefully they can get his strength up a bit.  

I was able to work on the shawl here and there.  I'm on the last repeat then go on to something new in the pattern.  I could keep going since I have lots of yarn, but honestly I'm ready for something else. 

Ruth is nearly finished with her Riggies hat.  I can't wait to see it put together!



This week she bought a craft cart and put it together!  Organized the treasures around her chair and now is very organized.   How cool is that!

Martha is helping her daughter move this weekend....working on her sock.


In other news...

Some pictures from July 4th festivities:




Joe and I went to a fancy wedding on Saturday...very nice!

And for the exciting BLUE, we found out  today that Joey and Casey are having a little boy in December.

So I'll have 3 men and a little lady for my grands. 


Have a good week dear blog readers...till next time

2 comments:

Jane said...

It's always exciting to be welcoming a new grandchild. Congratulations to all of you. I hope your Dad is doing a bit better. A shawl is a good carry around project and it looks as if you are making progress. The other knitting is lovely. You two look great together. Take good care.

karen said...

congrats on another grandchild!! So sweet and so wonderful to be expecting a little one.