Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Beaded Collection

The Beaded Collection....doesn't that sound so JC Penney's????
As promised here are the pictures of the Odessa Hat
by Grumperina who is amazing.
The scarf w/beads...I wanted the scarf to have swirls like the hat, found a pattern I liked in the Big Book of Knitting Stitch Patterns.
I had to figure out bead placement. I did not put beads all around the whole scarf. I'm all about being warm, and the thought of cold beads on a cold neck gave me 'chills'. As I mentioned before, the wrist warmers are Fetching from Knitty.


This is Tiff modeling her ensemble..


..

Close up of the hat:




Close up of the scarf - notice the swirl like the hat - this is her favorite!



What's exciting about today? Spring! I took a loooong walk - was that ever good for the spirit! Better than a nap even!

The boys are excited because they'll be fishing soon:




The girls are excited because we'll be swimming soon:




Abbey, bless her canine soul, will actually miss the snow!


Poor babies, it will get better soon.....


Sweater sleeve progress:

knit 2, purl 1,
sleeves are just about done!

Toodles.

No comments: