Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fetching.....

1.89% pair of Fetching fingerless gloves done...ain't they purty?


My fingers hurt from doing these on 12" circular needles. I mean really hurt! They need a break, so I think I'll work on my sweater.....I have 3 rows done.

I started it last night, and realized a huge mistake, so had to start over again...but better with 3 rows done than 33 rows!

My friend Ruth and I went to see Miss Potter on Saturday at the Little Theater. It was very charming in so many ways - --definately girly! Then we went to the Spot for coffee afterwards....it was the perfect ending to a perfect day!

What we're excited about today:

I took a nice walk today - what a beauuuutiful day!
The boys went fishing Saturday and Sunday, so we had a delicious dinner of fresh perch tonight.

Toodles.....

No comments: