Sunday, May 13, 2007

Whimsy

Happy Mother's Day! We had a wonderful day. Brunch w/mom, dad, mother-in-law, etc.
The brunch was not that good - but the company was wonderful!

I was putting away winter stuff today and I came across my favorite scarf. I made this last fall, using up leftover wool from various projects. I made both sides at once, starting at the ends, working towards the middle. I did this so each side would be identical. I put some purl rows in there so it would be a bit whimsical. I can't tell you how fun this was to make.
One problem is that the ends curled in, even after significant blocking, but around my
next it looks fine.



The sweater is coming along nicely. One sleeve is done and the 2nd one is well on it's way. Look how the stripes line up on body, sleeve, - I'll cross my fingers it looks like that when joined together.


Some whimsey photos of brunch.


The boys went fishing on Saturday night and look what they caught....we're going to have
some good dinners this week.


Have a wonderful week.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice fish