Sunday, September 2, 2007

This and That

Summer is unofficially over and I'm sad. I love summer and everything that goes with it, including the heat. I sat on the deck today and fried - and the pool was 70 - waaaay too cold to jump in. It got down to below 50 here last night. We'll be closing it next weekend. Boo!

I have been feeling very inspired lately about my knitting.

The multidirectional scarf is finished and I really like the way it turned out. It's not too long - I hate long scarves.


The sweater is very close to being done - maybe by next weekend. Here is some detail of the pattern at the raglan edge, but it's not a good picture, and in this yarn it is not very pronounced anyway.



I have one slipper done and ready to felt, wait until you see the finished size. I made a
pair for me first, before I start the holiday knitting.



Destiny and Sandy are back in North Carolina...boo! We miss them.
Joel brought Destiny for a hamburg dinner before she had to head back.
It was a nice evening - aren't brothers wonderful!




.

Joey turned 19 on August 29th....next year I won't even be the mother of a
teenager anymore!


I'm glad the birthday season is over around here - too many sweets

have a nice week - and stay safe.

No comments: