Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sweaters, Interrupted

Tiffany's poor feet have been freezing, so I interrupted my sweaterS to make her a pair of felted clogs. Started Thursday, will be ready for felting tonight. Just have to sew on the 2nd bottom. I don't normally like to knit things twice, due to the boredom factor. But after making the boys, the girl size was a piece of cake and went much faster. I knit the two bottoms in different colors, it gives a nice accent on the edge. I started doing this to use up stash yarn. The bottom is knit in 2 strands of Lambs Pride which I am liking a lot. It's very soft and I'm wondering if it would make a good sweater? Anyone? The color is off, it's really a dark pink color. The bottom is a dark blue and the middle layer a teal color. Very girly!





The EZ sweater has 11ish inches done on it - brainless knitting which is always good.



This is the little sample I made to see if I like the color combinations I
picked for the top of the sweater.


My class sweater is coming along - slow but sure. Have to have my brain engaged
when I'm working on this one.


Other News:

Joe and I went to see "The Bucket List" this weekend. It was a very good movie, but
trust me, all of the funny parts were on TV. This is not a comedy, but definitely
a drama and I cried like a baby at the end.

It was such a beautiful evening last night - Abbey and I took a little walk, she
did good - she lasted about 20 minutes with me. She usually stops before I do--
has to come in the house to see what everyone else is doing.

Hoping for a nice dull week - stay safe!

No comments: